Get in touch with the team!0800 672 537
WealthHealth is growing and we need new financial adviser superstars!
We need an experienced financial adviser to come on board with us. Grow your own business under the guidance, support and knowledge from us at WealthHealth. Help people make the RIGHT financial decisions. We are looking for some who has:
A minimum of 18 months experience in consumer lending in the home loan market, are keen to work hard and be dedicated to make this a full time role, have excellent communication and consultative sales skills, dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, be prepared to attend marketing events, be a permanent NZ Resident/Citizen with a full drivers license and be prepared to learn new skills in this industry which has ever changing key competencies.
Why work with WealthHealth?
We have helped many individuals and families with a variety of insurances, getting people into their first homes, developing investment portfolios, setting people up for their retirement, making financial plans and estate planning.
We make it easy for you to be successful…
- Providing you with the tools you need to do your job, including CRM systems, laptop, business coaching and mentoring
- Providing you with credit and risk writing support
- Help you to navigate the establishment of setting up a Financial Adviser business including FSPR registration, disclosure statement, and becoming accredited
- Increasing your income earning potential
- Assistance to ensure ongoing compliance with regulations
What’s in it for WealthHealth?
- Better production bonuses from insurance companies for our advisers
- Building a stronger team and knowledge base
- Co-creating something together. Bigger buying power. Together we grow
What’s in it for you?
- Start-up leads to assist you to build your sales funnel for the first 3 years of building your business
- Structure for completing your client interviews so you stay on track and have relevant discussions at the right times
- Credit and Risk writing support means you spend less time doing administration and more time in front of clients
- Support from your team members to enhance your existing knowledge and to bounce ideas off, so you can avoid “Rookie/ Newbie common mistakes
- Support from WealthHealth as we approach increased regulation in the Financial Advisory Space
- Accountability within the WealthHealth structure to achieve your desired goals.
- WealthHealth pays for your insurance and ongoing CRM costs.
Once an adviser is on board, training modules and sessions in our philosophy, systems, software, insurance, Kiwisaver and mortgage products are organised and there is ongoing support from Craig Coupland – director and founder of WealthHealth plus credit writing support is on hand.
We help develop strategies for the new adviser, determining their personal goals and what and when they want to achieve them. We set realistic goals around sales, performance and expected income as it is a commission based role.
Educating our advisers so they in turn can educate everyday people is what we are all about. We get excited at the thought of a new adviser doing well because it means they are helping people and their families achieve their personal wealth goals!
This is a LICENSE OPPORTUNITY to get involved with a young and growing financial advice firm and to be prepared for the upcoming regulatory changes.
Please send your CVs and cover letter to email@example.com